Pancake Breakfast

This year we are super excited to be adding a Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast to our list of events.  We will be donating 75% of proceeds to the family of Greyson Gilliam and retaining the other 25% of proceeds to help families throughout the year.IMG_6016

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s